Computer Forensics is the collection, extraction, interpretation, and presentation of digital evidence for evidentiary analysis.
Bernard Marino, an associate member of Chase, is a court certified Computer Investigative Specialist. He uses techniques championed by national and international law enforcement agencies, along with a variety of specialized forensic hardware and software tools, to find and preserve computer based evidence. Mr. Marino's recovery, preservation and professional analysis of electronic data has been a critical element in the expeditious cost effective resolution of many criminal, civil & internal matters investigated by our agency.
Mr. Marino has a national reputation as a Computer Investigative Specialist with extraordinary expertise searching for and identifying hidden / deleted digital data. He is highly regarded for analyzing employee computer usage in the form of stored or copied files, e-mail and internet usage history.
Our typical case work involving computer forensic services includes:
- Theft of intellectual property
- Employee misconduct
Along with other forensic tasks Mr. Marino provides the following services:
- Imaging of hard drives in a forensically sound manner
- Recovery of deleted files, e-mails, instant messages, pictures, audio and video files
- Discovery of evidence of websites visited
- Discovery of evidence of internet downloads, faxes sent and received
- Preservation of legal chain of custody and forensic integrity of digital data
- Development of detailed report of findings and recommendations pertinent to case