Speaking / Training Services
The staff at Chase & Associates regularly provides training to personnel in both the private sector and law enforcement community. Their lectures include presentations concerning:
- Fraud Prevention
- Internal Security & Loss Prevention
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
- Methods of Investigating Financial Crimes
- The Role of the Private Investigator in Criminal & Civil Cases
- Risk Management
Robert Mazur, the President of Chase & Associates, has provided training to thousands of attorneys, bankers, businessmen and law enforcement officers throughout the world. He has lectured at the DEA Academy, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, New Scotland Yard and many venues attended by members of the private sector.
His presentations focus on the identification and management of money laundering related to risk. Mr. Mazur's unique insight about the types of businesses, products, transactions, and geographic areas that carry the highest money laundering risk is garnered from decades of experience, including five years of long-term deep undercover work within the underworld as a money launderer and conduit for drug cartels with corrupt international banks and businesses.
David Siegwald, the Senior Vice President of Chase & Associates, has been an instructor at the IRS National Criminal Investigation Training Academy. He has trained federal agents in critical disciplines, including Conducting Financial Investigations, Analyzing Financial Records for Fraud, Income Tax, and Money Laundering.
Daniel Dunn, a Vice President of the company, is a leading authority on Internal Security & Loss Prevention. Mr. Dunn was the Vice President of Internal Security and Loss Prevention for a fortune 100 company with $20 billion in annual sales. He was the senior officer responsible for the company's security throughout North America, South America, Central America, Europe and the Middle East. He lectures various industry associations relative to the identification and prevention of losses.
In its fields of expertise, Chase & Associates tailors its training to meet specific client needs.
Our agency has made presentations to:
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- AML Strategic Leadership Group
- Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Complinet, Inc.
- The Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Generacion Empresarial (Generation Enterprise) – Santiago, Chile
- Universidad San Sebastian – Concepcion, Chile
- Jesus College, University of Cambridge: 2011 International Symposium on Economic Crime- Cambridge, England
- U.S. Secret Service - Asset Forfeiture Division, Washington D.C.
- 4th Annual Anti-Fraud & Financial Crimes Conference - Dickenson Bay, Antigua
- Thomson Reuters 2012 Compliance Leadership Forum - Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Harvard Law & International Development Society 2012 Symposium - Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jesus College, University of Cambridge: 2012 International Symposium on Economic Crime - Cambridge, England
- Western Union: Senior Compliance & Internal Audit Executives -- Denver, Colorado.
- The US. Attorney’s Office — Middle District of Florida
- Numerous Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies
- The law firm of Carlton Fields, P.A.
- The law firm of Bush Ross, P.A.
- National Association of Credit Managers
- Center For Ethics - The University of Tampa, John H. Sykes - College of Business
- Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA) - Miami, Florida
- French Institute of Audit & Internal Control - Paris, France
- France Telecom: Global Annual Conference for Internal Audit / Compliance - Paris, France
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: PwC Training Academy - Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Australian Anti-Money Laundering Magazine's 2012 Annual Conference - Sydney, Australia
- 8th Annual Compliance & Economic Crime Symposium, Jersey International Business School - St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands.
- The Word Bank, Washington, D.C.
- Conference of Western Attorneys General - Santa Monica, CA
- Toronto Police Service - 2013 International Financial Crimes Investigators Conference - Toronto, Canada